list of things to do in singapore: 1. score drugs, just so you can say you did. go to top 10 at orchard towers and ask some of the lovely ladies there to help you out.
list of things to do in singapore:
1. score drugs, just so you can say you did. go to top 10 at orchard
towers and ask some of the lovely ladies there to help you out.
2. zouk superclub is worth checking out, sort of. they do get good djs
in. mohamed sultan road is probably more interesting.
3. the riverboat tour is lovely - start from boat quay, try to hit it at
sunset, it's a nice way to see the local architecture...
4. put on swim trunks and a t-shirt, walk into the the ritz-carlton like
you own it, and head straight down the stairs to the swimming pool.
even if your 5 star place has one, it isn't as nice as this, the
epitomie of feng shui garden pool lounging.
5. sim lim square is loaded with cheap as hell electronics, but you
have to know the right price - find the cheapest price you can for
exactly what you want on the internet, go into sim lim and ask for it
for 30% less, and bargain from there...
6. for the sleaziest time of your life, take the ferry from the world
trade center to batam island, an hour away. if you have a free evening
it's only 10-15 quid round trip, and you also get an extra stamp in your
passport. try the sphinx club, or just ask the taxi driver to take you
to a disco, they're all more or less the same. you'll need to stay
overnight, but hotels are cheap there, i believe theres a good one
attached to the sphinx...