Where do I start....? OK, in terms of venues keep an eye on The Thekla www.thekla.co.uk Some great long-running nights there, Fruity Antics has a lovely crowd and is deep...
Where do I start....?
OK, in terms of venues keep an eye on The Thekla www.thekla.co.uk
Some great long-running nights there, Fruity Antics has a lovely crowd
and is deep house with guests such as Dig's & Woosh. Always a friendly,
un-pretentious atmosphere and a big black hole of a dance floor in the
hull of this ex-coal freighter.
The Cube cinema is well worth acquainting oneself with. Brilliant
underground cinema doing all sorts of good stuff apart from showing
As it's summer, we'll be having the St Pauls carnival, similar but more
intimate than the Notting Hill carnival. Don't miss it if you enjoy pavement
quaking sound-systems, soul food, sunshine and open air stages and rocking
late night parties. www.carnival.netgates.co.uk/
All the above are safe, friendly events with quality programming and would,
I hope, serve as a fine introduction to the best of what Bristol has to
The Cube seems to be closed a lot of the time now.
Watershed is down by the water, and is a great new arthouse cinema/media centre. See their website - www.watershed.co.uk
Responses to version 1.0.0
- None yet
- thekla.co.uk www.thekla.co.uk (Visit)
- The Croft :: Bristol's Most Chilled Club Bar, Bringing You The Finest Club Nights & Live Acts www.the-croft.com (Visit)
- http://www.cubecinema.com/ www.cubecinema.com (Visit)
- www.blowpop.co.uk www.blowpop.co.uk (Visit)
- St. Pauls Carnival Afrikan and Caribbean Carnival www.carnival.netgates.co.uk (Visit)
- Ashtoncourtfestival.co.uk - ashtoncourtfestival Resources and Information. This website is for sale! www.ashtoncourtfestival.co.uk (Visit)
- Watershed www.watershed.co.uk (Visit)