Filth @ The Warehouse, Leeds
SUNDAY 29TH MAY @ THE WAREHOUSE, LEEDS
THE MARTINEZ BROTHERS (Objektivity / NYC)
DAVIDE SQUILLACE (Hideout / Circoloco)
JAY HAZE - LIVE (Music 2.0 / Contexterrior / Tuning Spork)
LEON (Viva Music / Cecille / Rebirth)
MIGUEL CAMPBELL (Hot Creations / Outcross Records)
King Tut & The Wookie
Adam Parker & Craigh Oaten (Deprived)
B-Boy & Hudson (Down n Dirty)
Marc Jay & Donna Beatz (Disport Records)
Dwayne Terry, Kyle Creighton & Mitch Brown (influx)
★★★★★★★★★ FUNKTION-ONE SOUND ★★★★★★★★★
Here comes the second in a special series of events Filth are putting on under the banner of The Warehouse Sessions. The party is to take place at the legendary Warehouse on Somer Street in Leeds and is all part of the ever evolving modus operadi of the now four year old party crew. Not only has their music policy moved on to keener underground tech sounds recently, but this temporary shift away from their usual Mint Club home is also an attempt to provide a bespoke atmosphere a little different to the norm.
First up to provide the sounds, then, are the youngest of young DJ and production pairing, Martinez Brothers. With plenty of raw house and tech records to their name on labels like Objektivity, their real speciality is performing in the booth. Its not just their tasteful selection of records from house to techno via hip-hop and more, but the way the Americans knit them together with such flair. Bouncing about like a couple of young pups, they provide as much visual entertainment as they do aural delight.
More studied in his approach is Italian and Circo Loco resident Davide Squillace. His productions have graced the catalogues of some of the finest labels including Desolat, Supernature, and Viva, whilst as well as at DC: 10, Ibiza he spins at super cool haunts like Womb, Berghain and D.Edge. On top of that his has a long list of his own labels, all of which deal in a range of intelligent house and techno,
As for Room 2, theres charismatic and loved filled charity man, DJ, producer and label boss Jay Haze playing a live set. His imprints Tuning Spork and Contexterior release tasteful, slightly off the wall sounds from all the scenes key players, whilst his own 12s, albums and fabric mix are stuff of musical legend. As with all the guests tonight, Filth is proud to have him.
Closing out the party is Viva Music & Cecilles fast rising star Leon whos groovy, loopy and tracky Like This Like That hit has been caned everywhere in recent times and Miguel Campbell, a local lad done good who has a beautiful new house derived record (Bedroom Dancer) on the ever so hot Wolf + Lamb imprint in May. Their clued-up but dancefloor sound is exactly the thing a re-invigorated Filth is after we hope youll join them as they venture off into new musical territory.
ONLINE TICKETS: (£11 / £13 / £16)
PAPER TICKETS: (£16) ON SALE 28/4
CRASH RECORDS, LEEDS
JUMBO RECORDS, LEEDS
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO FROM OUR LAST WAREHOUSE PARTY :: https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1846400874280
19 Somers Street
Leeds LS1 2
0113 246 8118
- Filth Warehouse Sessions @ The Warehouse Tickets | The Warehouse Leeds | Lineups www.skiddle.com (Visit)
- http://filth.ticketarena.co.uk/ filth.ticketarena.co.uk (Visit)
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport