Legal Highs - Users I need you!
I'm currently undertaking some research into legal highs and need users to help me. All information is anonymous and there is no way of identifying you or your answers.
I'm interested in hearing your views on a range of issues around legal highs. This research is intended to form the basis of a larger study and policy aimed at helping and supporting users of legal highs. At the minute we have lots of replies from illicit drug users who use/dabble with legal highs, but hardly any experienced legal high users have completed he survey which is why I am emailing you. Without your help we can’t achieve the above or do anything to help or support users of legal highs.
If you are interested in taking part then please use the following link http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22BVK42DRZF/
Cheers for your help!
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport