It would be nice if some more people set one up. Just go to http://www.uk-dance.org/preferences/profile/ and enter what you want for any headings that take your fancy.
I'm going to get back into doing weekly polls again. If you want to add one just start a new thread, click on the Add Poll button at the bottom to enter your choices and then it will go in the queue for scheduling each Monday. There's a new poll in this message.
In case you hadn't noticed yet, if you're logged on there's a new section on the top right of the UKD homepage that lists recent messages you wrote and how many replies, so you can quickly see when you might want to follow something up.
You can now get a feed of new thread by subscribing to @ukdanceorg (the usurpers who have ukdance.com took the other name first).
Attached poll: Should UK-Dance profiles only be visible to logged-on members
Total: 16 votes. Poll closed at 17:09 on Sunday, 29 November 2009.
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport