Andy Willis <(Address removed)> said:
On that, tho, nice update. It will be interesting to see if the move from a 2-week archive to a permanent one, plus the addition of storing a draft, will change people's posting habits.
The Google embedding is a great touch.
Attached poll: Has this recent weather made you as horny as hell?
Total: 19 votes. Poll closed at 12:55 on Tuesday, 14 July 2009.
In response to
- Re: Welcome to the new UK-Dance Andy Willis
- Poll Results for "Has this recent weather made you as horny as hell?" Andy Willis
- Re: Welcome to the new UK-Dance Marc D
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport