Stephen H <(Address removed)> said:
shanu varma <(Address removed)> said:
So what gives, does anybody read this anymore and if they do what are
they doing now!
Everyone's moved on to other places really - look at the feed of UKD
people on Twitter and you'll see that's where a lot of the action is
With UKD's 20th anniversary coming up in November, I've been thinking
about whether to pull the plug on the current incarnation and instead
begin rerunning every message from day one in real time on the site.
i only come on in response to the email i get every so often yes its a shame its gone ive got a few people on facebook and dont do twitter as much as anything else the phenomenon that was rave , dance and clubbing was of its time
in the same way you still see old teds and punks the raver is a threatened species now usually only seen in city centers drinking red stripe im sure the rerun would bring back some viewers would we be able to comment ?be nice to see how atitudes have changed over 20 years i wonder how many of you being home owners would effect your stance on squatters ?some may even own commercial properties, open for raves ? i doubt it anyone wants to face book me im steve barnes
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport