Everyone's moved on to other places really - look at the feed of UKD
people on Twitter and you'll see that's where a lot of the action is
well some have ... fwiw i dont think the list of uk dance twitter subs is very "representative of the diverse community".. ie: plenty on here dont use twitter.
With UKD's 20th anniversary coming up in November, I've been thinking
about whether to pull the plug on the current incarnation
now, that would be a shame ... its your ball tho... hey ho.
and instead begin rerunning every message from day one in real time on the site.
now, that would be COOL and top marks for geek skills stephen :)
also.. as an aside .. im bigging up uk dance as a "career influencer" in an interview im trying to write for someone... credit where credit is due big props to uk dance :)
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport