shanu varma <(Address removed)> said:
So what gives, does anybody read this anymore and if they do what are
they doing now!
Everyone's moved on to other places really - look at the feed of UKD people on Twitter and you'll see that's where a lot of the action is now.
With UKD's 20th anniversary coming up in November, I've been thinking about whether to pull the plug on the current incarnation and instead begin rerunning every message from day one in real time on the site.
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport