simon green <(Address removed)> said:
and going out in a few weeks as production/tour manager for the MOBO UK
TOUR 2012... 8 uk cities (mostly O2 venues as it happens) ... i know
many of you fuckers don't really enjoy "urban music"
and would prefer a trance donk rave...
I've had an idea about an urban meets donk meets emo night for a while, but never had the nerve to run it.
but i would still expect to see one or two UK DANCE
MASSIVE at some of these events, especially as they are free...
What venue for the Liverpool gig?
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport