s M i l e <(Address removed)> said:
UK-Dancers may be spending less time on the interwebs these days, but
the evidence, in Bristol at least, suggests they are spending much more
time, energy and money actually getting out and doing it:
ho hum.. nice report :)
I'm still going out occasionally.. although, it seems only when i'm working kinda thing. for example, just came back from 5 days in holland (rotterdam, utrecht, amsterdam)... as tour manager with seravince (an awesome hip-hop, neo soul, broken, jazz band.. with my old pals richard spaven on drums, vince helbers keys, sharlene hector as one of the lead vocals and all the way from nyc renee neufville on lead vocal too.. and... one of the gigs was at paradiso as the after show party for d'angelo (yes, the one d'angelo couldn't perform at as his ankle got mashed stage diving in paris the night before)... good times.
and going out in a few weeks as production/tour manager for the MOBO UK TOUR 2012... 8 uk cities (mostly O2 venues as it happens) ... i know many of you fuckers don't really enjoy "urban music" and would prefer a trance donk rave... but i would still expect to see one or two UK DANCE MASSIVE at some of these events, especially as they are free... NO EXCUSES! (also please inform the young people in your peer group and wider family etc.. they will enjoy this and you will get uncle of the month for tipping them off)
birmingham, manc, liverpool, glasgow, newcastle, bristol, london and norwich.
FINAL LINE-UP JUST ANNOUNCED // BENNY BANKS AND SMILER JOIN YOUNGMAN, P MONEY, LADY LESHURR, CLEMENT MARFO AND THE FRONTLINE, RASCALS, JOSH OSHO AND CLEO SOL
- Seravince “Unrequited Love” Ft. Renee Neufville [Moovmnt Exclusive] » MOOVMNT.com www.moovmnt.com (Visit)
- The MOBO Tour 2012 | MOBO Awards www.mobo.com (Visit)
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport