Bob Licious <(Address removed)> said:
messiah wannabe <(Address removed)> said:
the general response seems to be "that's a shame, even though we could
see it coming from a mile away" it is too bad, back to black was a
great album, had it on repeat in my car for like a month+ back in the
not only is it a shame she kicked it, but also that she didn't pull it
together enough to record a follow up to to her last album, i would have
liked to hear another one. not to mention missing out on doing the bond
soundtrack! she woulda been perfect for that.
Yes indeed very sad. I was not keen on the first album but Back to Black is worth an hour of anyone's time. I heard the news on Saturday while sat on a train. The young couple opposite me were chatting away when he got a text, which he casually read out to her... "Amy Winehouse has died"... and then went straight back into conversation without pause. What seemed like the entire carriage then had a collective WTF? moment and started fumbling with their phones trying to find out more.
Yeah. Sad news. A massive loss...
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport