simon green <(Address removed)> said:
thing is... how much more is there to watch for the audience... there is
something about the visual stimulus a DJ DJing can give you... in a
purely gimmicky way I can imagine thse going down very well at pardees
can see that system going down well at a star wars convention (especially if the dj was dropping klingon voice samples over the dubstep)
this thread needs some old-skool synth-nerdery:
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport