Well you do work in the metropolis' creative industries and mince around
rofl.. you what? ... in passing i once wrote mince on the big chill forum and it propah kicked off!!! ... for days and days and days and days and weeks and months and months.... talk about tears and tiaras... i was drowning under a tsunami of hate... as apparently... mince is considered "homophobic" amongst polite society... according to nathan barley and tallulah farquhar-smith anyhow... who knew?
If you had a haircut there'd be no telling you apart ;)
fuck off with your pony tail bob status quo are SO over.
and fwiw i dont arrange events.. im a production manager... stroke ... technical director ... stroke.. artful dodger freelancer chancer kinda thing.
although, i do accept a tiny minority of my clients could be pigeon holed as "nathans" ... on the whole i try not to get involved with nathan type gigs... for example ... i would never work with a dubstep project in hoxton... (unless the money was BIG)
<sighs> ... i get to do some amazing things wrt work tho... utterly living the dream... a long, long way from the uk fire service now ... actually, i have just been asked <yesterday> to tour manage a MAJOR american hip hop collective ... for june/july ... across europe (including uk wide dates) ... how proud was i to be asked ... im still a bit stunned ... but... looking like i cant stupid do it as the shows clash with some projects i confirmed earlier in the year.
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport