simon green <(Address removed)> said:
no... "the research" i was referring to.. was claiming the privileged
make up 60 per cent of pop music performers... KMT.
Interesting though not really surprising, pop music has always been product at the end of the day. With reference to the 90's bands in the article, apart from Oasis the rest only put temporary dints in the charts at the time. The 80's and 90's belonged to major record labels and stage school kids too.
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport