In terms of the music industry itself - live show revenues are
not sure what you mean here... assume it isnt referring to some kind of fantasy gravy train ... as for the massive majority of artists live show revenues are difficlut to come by and take a lot of hard work etc etc.
although, talking about cool live shows that will make money, check this out :)
<if you are in the slightest bit interested in hip hop this is unmissable and nice value imho>
Mean Fiddler in association with Garden Grown Ent & Bey 1618 Trading present Science Of Speech featuring Blackstar feat Mos Def and Talib Kweli + De La Soul + Rakim + guests
A tantalising bill of Hip Hop Royality.
Rising from the thinking artist's anti violence brand of 'conscious rap with a soulful vibe', the bill for this once-in-a-lifetime show is a roll call of hip hop's finest ever and most intelligent talent. These universally respected artists share the stage to take us on a journey through hits that are lyrically and musically still streets ahead of anything out there today. The songs are as relevant now as ithey were back in the day, and this show promises to deliver a timely reminder of Hip Hop's ability to show the possibility of a better world.
Black Star's Mos Def and Talib Kweli reunite in the UK for the first time since 1999 for one night only. De La Soul brings its snappy brand of old skool cool to the fore and Rakim - widely respected as one of the best rappers of all time - completes the line-up for this exclusive show. Unmissable.
Under 15's must be accompanied by an adult
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport