Dave Anderson <(Address removed)> said:
I'm still here, just very intermittently. Couple things tailed off Ukd
for me - one was Simon going, the energy never really recovered after
that I don't think. However that's a split issue so let's just not even
I think we do need to go there, though. The organising for Triology is taking place elsewhere because Simon still feels like he's banned from this place. Some of the people organising Triology fell out with Simon, but they seem to have let bygones be bygones, and are just getting on with it. I reckon the discussions around Triology should be taking place here, not on some godawful Google site. If we can all agree to put the past behind us, and let Simon back on here, then that will be a big, big move.
In response to
- Re: Silly perhaps, but I'm getting all nostalgic for ukd... s M i l e
- Re: Silly perhaps, but I'm getting all nostalgic for ukd... luca adinfinitum
- Re: Silly perhaps, but I'm getting all nostalgic for ukd... steve the oneandonly
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport