I won't bore y'all with the details, but I have been out of circulation for quite some time due to illness. To say I've fallen off the edge of the music map would, apart from being an appalling metaphor, the provenance of which I know not, be an understatement of considerable proportions.
I'm looking for some expert guidance therefore. I want to get back to dance choons, preferably in mixes. My thang has always been 4/4, but I'm open to anything. And whilst at one point I would have been slagged remoresly for this, given numbers are low on here these days, I may be on safer ground... within 4/4 I likes prog and deep, but as I say, everything welcome, especially if it's from one of our own on here.
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport