Dave Anderson <(Address removed)> said:
luca adinfinitum <(Address removed)> said:
And where are the rest of ye all? Say hello, goddamit!
I'm still here, just very intermittently. Couple things tailed off Ukd
for me - one was Simon going, the energy never really recovered after
that I don't think. However that's a split issue so let's just not even
The other (major) reason I find myself posting less, is the new
interface. I just find it counter-intuitive, it's too much time to read
posts and post/respond. Too many steps and searching. It was better when
it was just a page showing all posts, most-recent-first, and you could
scroll through and hit a large, obvious 'reply' button or whatever. So I
think despite the fact that you can get a list of messages, and you
can get a respond button (once you've manually logged in, found the
message-list etc), it's too slow. Sorry SH, but I think the new version
looks better, but works worse in practise.
Just my thoughts...
Happy New Year all, hope everyone is happy and healthy to the best
P.s. For the house/tech fans, the new Mowar 12" coming out (Mowar 8 I
think) is going to be an absolute belter...
got to agree about the site and the reasons for its decline its gone from a windows site to an apple site style over substance
In response to
- None yet
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport