Ravi S <(Address removed)> said:
luca adinfinitum <(Address removed)> said:
Ah.... it'd be great if this place were still alive. Alas, it appears
Happy Christmas to all ukd-ers :)
Merry Winterval y'all - (btw you should all read this debunking of teh
tabloid Winterval stories http://www.thedisinformed.co.uk/2010/12/12/the-winterval-myth/
I believe UK-D still limps on. This is only my second post in around a
year. I think many people use FB for their online chatting - but I do
miss UK-D and I resolve to try to post more frequently in 2011.
You never know how good something is until it has gone.....
hi all yes steve the one and only is the southern plumber agree with the general sadness at the demise of uk-dance, the last update sounded the death knell hard to belive we had secret santa so recently
In general i feel the internet has gone the same way as dance music,what was a collection of small intimate gatherings of like minded people has become a corperate global thing mainly aimed at selling you its wares like many i do check back occasionally but i was never a thred starter just adding my two peneth when i thought i had something to add as someone famous once said "the times they are a changing"
In response to
- Re: Silly perhaps, but I'm getting all nostalgic for ukd... Lord Borthbury
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport