luca adinfinitum <(Address removed)> said:
Ah.... it'd be great if this place were still alive. Alas, it appears not.
Happy Christmas to all ukd-ers :)
Merry Winterval y'all - (btw you should all read this debunking of teh tabloid Winterval stories http://www.thedisinformed.co.uk/2010/12/12/the-winterval-myth/
I believe UK-D still limps on. This is only my second post in around a year. I think many people use FB for their online chatting - but I do miss UK-D and I resolve to try to post more frequently in 2011.
You never know how good something is until it has gone.....
In response to
- Silly perhaps, but I'm getting all nostalgic for ukd... luca adinfinitum
- Re: Silly perhaps, but I'm getting all nostalgic for ukd... steve the oneandonly
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport