luca adinfinitum <(Address removed)> said:
However, Andy and
some consonants? Is that Andy "Ketamine course" of old?
Surname is Stone, but "bgpz" moniker came about via uk-d; IIRC, it was a kind of tongue-in-cheek response to niz's "dknz" handle that emerged, and someone (quite possibly from uk-d) nicknaming me bagpuss from crashing at an afterparty... might have been Andy Munro (and what happened to him? Anyone?)
Used to post loads on here back in the pre-web interface days. Was at the Cybiza party at 414, pretty much all of the early Triologies. I'm in Canada these days but haul my arse back over the pond from time to time.
In response to
- Re: Silly perhaps, but I'm getting all nostalgic for ukd... luca adinfinitum
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport