luca adinfinitum <(Address removed)> said:
Hi David, Steve, Bob, Steve and TG :)
So, it's gone all quiet around here. What happened? Did the pc/mac debate or the trance/techno jaguar chestnut eventually lead to a mass brawl? Or is everyone facebooking, or whatever it is that those young people do?
I think most people stuck around UK-D when it was on the old software as it felt like a pair of comfortable slippers.
When the software was upgraded loads of people fell by the wayside. Plenty of us now tweet and facebook instead - though I do both (UK-D and FB/Twitter).
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport