Lord Borthbury <(Address removed)> said:
Ian Offers <(Address removed)> said:
So, i'm going through my old CD's and Cassettes to put them onto iTunes
when I came across the original UKD Cassette
I never did have the cassette. Digitise it and put it up!
I had the cassette, and I still have the CD. I'm on the cassette IIRC, together with Tom Churchill, Martin Mobeus... Twist and Dave Colbran and Suddi also had a/track/s on either the cassette or the CD, I can't remember which, memory now fails me!
I do remember that the cassette was compiled by one Jim Copperthwaite I think, who was in London at the time. Took cassette entries, compiled a master cassette, and then ran off copies for all who wanted. Mad to think!
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport