Lord Borthbury <(Address removed)> said:
they're not nightclubs, and maybe they're not clubbers.
Indeed, what is 'clubbing' or 'clubbers' these days? In Liverpool at least, it strikes me that on headcount the 'clubbing' scene is dominated by the dressed up 'funky house' and rnb crowds. Not what most people here would call have called clubbing.
having said that, I was really surprised to see the reopening of an old
Liverpool night club venue (Beat Bar Club > Silo). Maybe there's life in
the old dog yet. I might even go.
Voodoo one off 16th October with Rob Hood and Weatherall... will be my one and only 'clubbing' this year.
In response to
- None yet
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport