Natasha Footman <(Address removed)> said:
Due to the great feedback from the members of uk-dance, most of whom
seem to be over 25, I think I'll be adding another sample group to my
study of those over 25. I've devised a new questionnaire for over 25s;
it incorporates bits from the under 25s questionnaire for comparison so
apologies if some of the questions seem a bit strange/less applicable.
Please contact me if you'd be willing to fill the quetsionnaire out.
There are 19 questions and it should take around 20 minutes but
obviously depends on how much you have to say!
Thanks for the great response so far :)
Suggest putting it on Surveymonkey.com then everyone (hah! I mean there may be 10 of us?) can fill in...
In response to
- Re: Dissertation on clubbing ... looking for participants in interviews/questionnaires! Natasha Footman
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport