messiah wannabe <(Address removed)> said:
just stumbled across this in my bookmarks this morning - you couldn't ask for a more complete guide to thailand's various islands!
the "which island or beach" section is probably what you're after:
it breaks all the islands down w/regard to their strong points, hassles, current prices etc. especially helpful are the reviews of the islands beach by beach... hope this helps!
Seconded. Tezza's guides are spot on. He's a like mind. I've never directly followed them myself, but he's been to most of the places in Thailand I've frequented over the years and his output resonates entirely with the experiences I've been lucky enough to enjoy.
In response to
- Re: Somewhere off the beaten track in Thailand...? messiah wannabe
- None yet
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport