s M i l e <(Address removed)> said:
Jiglu has attributed all authorship of the UKD Knowledge section to Stephen Hebditch, but I demand to know who, exactly, wrote this guide?
Why? Because it was spot-on and I'd like to say thanks very much!
I'm pretty sure it was Stuart Borthwick. But then I read the bit about dwarves shiteing, which sounds much more like Paranoid...
Anyway I did think it was Stuart tho I could be wrong. Reading back over it now, glad to see both Kadinsky and Tweede Kamer included. Brilliant in totally opposite ways - the former survived by a whisker (well a few feet, but only that) a recent law regulating the allowed distance to a school. In particular the former helped me to explore the rainbow from one end (bubblegum) to the other (ak47). Bring friends to hold you down / help you out (respectively).
Also, beerwise Cafe Gollem is a must imo... !
gorgeous hot chocolate and biscuits, Rosmarjnsteeg 6), the Siberie (on
the edge of the Jordaan, and a quiet place for a chill, Brouwersgracht 11
off Singel), Coffeeshop 36 (in the heart of the red light district, but if
you head to the back, you'll find an open window overlooking the Damrak
canal, walk along Warmoesstraat and you'll find it). My favourite is probably
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport