paul meme <(Address removed)> said:
Musically it's been a big year for me. There's nothing like seeing a big room go off to your tunes and I've seen my funky and garage gear light up crowds – it's an enormous privilege, I'll treasure those memories forever. Kode in particular has been caning Move Down Low for months. Loads of DJs have been playing my stuff... Skream, Blackdown, Atki2, Tim Dub Boy, MJ Cole, Jamie Vex'd, Paul Hotflush, Mary Anne Hobbs... I've put out three singles (Loser, Soundclash, my funky refix of the grime classic Ice Rink ) that have done well. There are some more to come in 2010. I've done a DJ mix for Radio 1 and had loads of play on the pirates. I've done guest mixes for loads of websites. I've just put another album out, my remix / DJ mix / dub album of the entirety of Blackdown and Dusk's Margins Music. It's been one hell of a ride. And I moved into the house I built.
It's been a great year!
I'm really chuffed for you Paul, you've worked your socks off and your mixes have kept me entertained this year at work. You need to do a big proper wobbler jump-up tune tho :D
In response to
- None yet
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport