Agree with what Mr Meme is saying about tunage being more exciting than it has been for a long time. Alongside Paul's new mix I doubt I could find a better musical way to round off the year than recommending you listen to Gillesy P's recent 2 hr roundup, fanboy that I am: http://www.sendspace.com/file/s29wec
I challenge ye to provide the good citizens of UKD with a more solid and excitingly varied collection of interesting and mildly dancey music from 2009. Tracklist: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00p8fnv
Happy New Year all!
In response to
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport