Steve improper <(Address removed)> said:
PS suddi - tell us about the video shoot on saturday, how did it go?
it went really well.. but to be honest I didn't have a lot to do with it. I more watched than anything..
I've seen the treatment and it looks hilarious, old skool flat in centre of Manchester where clubbers get "charged up" in preparation for the night.. the video then follows then going in and out of various clubs/bars, while he's hallucinating a giant Smiley man is following him ;0 they asked me to get behind the decks at the Music Box to make a subtle cameo. Phil the label manager has seen the footage and it apparently look top - not see it myself but this video company are meant to be the bollox so hoping for something cool ;0
they are meant to be doing a "pop/tv-friendly" version of the vid with Grumms mix and a "not broadcastable" not-for-tv version too with the DONS mix ;0 cant wait to see the 2 versions
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport