Lord Borthbury <(Address removed)> said:
steve the oneandonly <(Address removed)> said:
got a weekend in belfast next week any one been got any advice on what
And if you want to see some murals, "the International Wall" is a good place to start. It's about 10–15 minutes walk from the city centre, head up Divis Street and onto the Falls Road, you can't miss it. It's as safe as houses, and now a major tourist attraction.
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport