s M i l e <(Address removed)> said:
Paul Wise <(Address removed)> said:
hehe Yeah had a goods ol time there.....bit of a chicago house frenzy down there.....
You well ?
Well, I won't be spinning toons for a while... Came off the bike a coupla weeks ago, dislocated an elbow and pulverised the socket. It required extensive surgery to install a highly specialised titanium kit that had to flown in from the States to rebuild the joint. I'm in a hefty L-shaped cast and was on opioids for the pain.
Otherwise I'm fine :)
Shit dude... hope u get yoursel sorted... sounds heavy.. Get ready to say hello to airport metal detectors... loadsa fun to be had ;0
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport