Lord Borthbury <(Address removed)> said:
dub kult <(Address removed)> said:
so what you do is... copy the embed code from the youtube page. then
click the html button top left on ukd text input page and paste the code
I thought so. Doesn't work for me and Safari, unfortunately.
Testing .. testing 1,2... 1,2...
I am using Safari on a Mac...
As it's the party tomorrow night.. may as well send this as a test... ;-0
Go here for more on the night... http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=8521733942&ref=ts
(hmm.. im selling something again.. i'm just a big media whore really aren't i?)
Works okay for me Lord... I remember it was a bit of a headmush getting it going first time... clicking that little HTML is the key really... coming in and outta HTML mode... tho I dont think many of the helps on the site have been massively clear.
In other news, we find out next week if we get day time playlisted... mad that the single is out when I'm in India! ;0 Quite excited cos the newer Grum mix and DONS mix have really got things moving again..
In response to
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport