Iain Watson <(Address removed)> said:
Suddi Ravioli <(Address removed)> said:
but if u have games console... esp if u have a games guitar controller... chk out Lego Rock band.. came out today...
the guys who "wrote" the game did such a cracking job... i came in at the end to tie up a silent ends but the game itself is hilarious in a Spinal Tap/Anvil kinda way... and u dont have to be a metal head to appreciate it. chk it if u pass HMV/Game... esp if u have kids... Right! Hammertime! i mean.. Hometime! c-yas!
So you going to come on Sonicsring this weekend to chat about it and anything you've been watching recently?
You sure it's out today? Play.com still has it down as 27/11 ???
Ahh, the US get it first I think...
Defo up for it but it might be tricky this weekend as House-Trained's launch night is this weekend and it's also kinda the single release party so got a lot of people over in Manc all this weekend... I should be able to do it the nx weekend if thats any good to you but I do go to India first thing in the morning on Sunday... So maybe sometime Sat aft (14th) if that's any good? well any time should be ok tbh. shouldnt have any packing to do as I'm planning on sorting everything out this week
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport