A bit of mild spammage for Matt Phantom, formerly of this parish, who is now getting a t-shirt printing business off the ground. I have to say, I've seen the t-shirts, they are very good.
Dizzyjam (http://www.dizzyjam.com) is a completely free service enabling music industry types to sell their t-shirts to their fans.
If you're a band, DJ, promoter, label etc looking to sell your t-shirts then it's really simple to get up and running:
1 - Upload a logo. 2 - Create your t-shirt. 3 - Sell to your fans. (4 - Earn cash)
Once you've uploaded your logo, if someone wants to buy your t-shirt, we print it on your behalf, send it direct to your fan, then send you your profits. Easy!
Some pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dizzyjam
- None yet
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport