Suddi Raval <(Address removed)> said:
you can buy an S1000 for 20 quid today!! WTF! i am gonna get one for nostalgia if nothing else... Hmm? no actually. House is full of enough shite how it is ;0
I know - the price of hardware samplers is completely and utterly bonkers now. Some very tasty hardware synths can also be got for a song, ditto effects boxes. If you wanted to dodge the soft-sequence-synth-sampler route and go hardware, there really hasn't ever been a better time... you could probably have a minted S3000 or E6400 (or mabye both!), a couple synths and an effects box or two, all out of £500. Totally bonkers!
Sadly the MPCs I so desperately desire don't seem to be dropping in price at all. If anything, the opposite!
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport