dub kult <(Address removed)> said:
all but done – thanks to help from the man like justin s
nice. Didnt know u grew up in Zimbabwe!
I like the originality of a side scrolling webpage too but i didnt suss it straight away...
I wonder if you could have a discreet arrow indicating "more thissa way" -> ?
just a thought and reminds me I need to sort my 90's looking website out... clearly states on it that the last update was in 1995 !! Argh! can u believe that
need to learn a new software.. Word press or Dream Weaver?
Incredible to think my mates successful business has all been done using Front Page!
http://virtual-living.co.uk/ – my page does not give me a look like that!
- Virtual Living Ltd - North West based Architectural Visualisation Services virtual-living.co.uk (Visit)
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport