Mistah G <(Address removed)> said:
– Temple Of Dreams by Messiah
Yesterday, it almost brought a tear to my eye, listening to This Mortal Coil.
This almost did too, for entirely different reasons
Hvaing said that, if it was 1989 and I'd heard that, I'd no doubt have filled my whopping 2 meg of Akai S1000 sampler memory with it
Talking of which, you can buy an S1000 for 20 quid today!! WTF! i am gonna get one for nostalgia if nothing else... Hmm? no actually. House is full of enough shite how it is ;0
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport