Mistah G <(Address removed)> said:
Iain Watson <(Address removed)> said:
So impressed with this. Top notch quality, intelligent Sci-Fi.
ooh! let's make a film about apartheid, because you know i used to live in south africa.until i was 16. i understand what it's like. in sandton. but hang on. we don't want to offend those nice white people who live there. and still control all the wealth. and are the only ones who can afford a ticket to the cinema. what shall we do?
excellent idea. where can we film it with a minimal outlay of capital? let's just do it in a township. they already look apocalyptic. don't worry about the people who live there. we'll buy them some kfc. sorted! gritty! low budget! oscar!etc. etc. etc.
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport