Matty M <(Address removed)> said:
Paul Riddle <(Address removed)> said:
He plays bad breaks.
Didn't even know there was a breaks scene any more. It's one of those genres that sounds like it could be good on paper but then when you actually hear it you go weeeell, that doesn't quite do it does it.
Student Breaks are same as it ever was, but Rave Breaks are FUCKING AMAZING. Proper Rave tunes back it seems when people stick em on, Shimano, Slipmatt, Bunter, etc. Excellent!
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport