After getting done over by a trojan / malware /virus last weekend I've decided to ditch f'kin Windows and go over to OS X on my Dell desktop.
It took me a day or so to set it all up but it actually all works surprisingly well, and fast too. Much faster that my old PowerBook G4.
So, given that I've been away from Mac stuff for a while, would anyone like to advise on "must have" software?
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport