Nic Cynic <(Address removed)> said:
What's on your playlist?
Deltron – Deltron 3030
Classic and possibly not that well known hip hop from Del The Funky Homosapien. (Must get his new stuff)
Jon Hopkins – Light Through the Veins – Ewan Person mix
Brilliant end of the night techno loveliness – thanks Kirsty!
Jay Z – Blueprint
Bought this to work out whether I like him or not. Jury's still out.
Chris Duckenfield mixes I downloaded from his site.
Fat Freddy's Drop – Dr Boondigga and the Big BW
Shades of Blue – Madlib
Straight onto the wishlist!
Got the new Passion Pit one http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0020E7IAY/
and the Dilla revival one coming soon... http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00235461Y/
From our sources
- bat020: puts Morsi's amnesty into perspective >> 25 Mubarak officials accused of orchestrating "Battle of the Camels" acquitted http://t.co/CdOdT6um
- bat020: Mitt needs to learn how to count. SAYS THE COUNT. http://t.co/FaMQC03x
- bat020: @domfox @kit_withnail "check" as in "restrain" is the primary meaning I guess. the terminology just serves to encourage m/c narcissism.
- thesvelteone: Off to @BarbicanCentre for Aphex Twin Remote Orchestra. I've seen what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm not sure it's going to be any good...
- Lommination: Pigeon with a knackered wing
- Lommination: Somebody needs to invent a soft drink bottle that stays upright in a shopping bag when going round a corner on public transport